Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

(Soon to be) bachelorette no more


No, no. It's not me. I'm referring to Len, our high school buddy who's getting married to the love of her life two weeks from now on November 9, 2008. Check out the pics.
Sayang, Ria, at wala ka.

Anyway, best wishes again to Rolyn. In fourteen days' time, you'll be bachelorette no more. :)

[Click on the image to view it in its original size.]

After a game of Taboo - Aye, Sarah, Len, Sheila, Katie, moi and Brenda.
This one's taken at the suite's living room. Check out the decor behind the girls. Neat, no?

Girl bonding - (Preggy) Sarah, Len, moi, Aye, She and Katie at the bedroom.
Super ginaw ng aircon!

Three's a company: moi, Sheila and fellow blogger Katie

The girls love Japanese: Posing while waiting for Kitaro's sushi - Katie, Len, Aye, Sheila and moi

My! Ang bilis ng panahon, grabe! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Belle! I have something for you at my site :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabelle! It's Enchie. I've been following your blog. Please give my best wishes to Dhabong & Rolyn.

    ReplyDelete