Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Little Tokyo >>> ikitai!

Remember my Japanese follow-up class and my Japanese training with other high school Nihongo teachers?
Well, this year we were brought together again for another round of summer-long training.  It started last April 13, and will end on the 27th of this month.  It's a little tiring, given the jampacked schedule and so many requirements, but it's also a lot of FUN.

And speaking of FUN, here are some pics of our trip to Little Tokyo last April 19.


at the facade of Little Tokyo

Nodasho.  I wonder how much they charge for a meal.

Gen and I trying to decipher what to buy

Most of the goods are sold at 80pesos per piece.

Chotto Stop -- Japan's version of Mini Stop

Thank God for the blessing of being able to read a bit of Japanese...For now I know Hiragana and Katakana.  I hope I can read Kanji next time  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment