Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Teach me how to say good bye.

I'm currently too tired to do a blog. Let me just tell the story in pics.


Manuel C. Balucanag
August 6, 1916 - December 3, 2008
Loving and gentlemanly of a husband.
Devoted and supportive father.
Affectionate and generous grandfather and great grandfather.
Thoughtful and considerate neighbor.
Efficient and model employee.

Spot the youngest and most attentive attendees to the wake.

This is it.

Franco ponders the afterlife.

The list of descendants should have been longer. I should have brought more paper.

To this day, I can not believe that I saw my lolo in there.

Farewell.

Kiddieland: Franco David Viernes (great grandchild), Luis Meginio (adopted great grandchild), Carl Ricah Hidalgo (great grandchild), JB Hidalgo (great grandchild), Diego Reuben Viernes (great grandchild)and Janna Balucanag (grandchild).

Funny boy Diego tries to brighten up the mood.

Mama is flanked by her two eldest grandsons.

Last glimpse.

A hug of comfort from Bunsoy.

Ricah and me again. Si kulot at si tuwid (na buhok).

Portrait of a family.

Ang angkan kong samok hehe :)

All accounted for: Tito Rene, Tita Glo, Tita Luz, Tito Raul, Mama and Tito Ric
(Not in photo: Tita Lolit, Tita Syl and Tita Lourds)

Bunsoy demonstrates to me that he'll always be there for Tita Isa :)
(Translation: Let me get massive doses of Diego hugs hehehe)

2 comments:

  1. HI Isa...My heart is with you...your lolo is in a better place now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isa...an award for you...

    http://xtraordinarymom.blogspot.com/2008/12/more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete