Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Making a list (and checking it twice)

What happens when you put together the Sanchez, Viernes, Balucanag, Meginio, Dellosa, and Hidalgo families together, especially on Christmas day? Riot! Chaos! And well, lots and lots of food!

Red Christmas tree

Swingin' santa



The kiddies pose at the stairs. 1st row: Enrique Miguel, Franco David, JB and Ricah. 2nd row: Ella Monique. 3rd row: Jenny, Janna, Diego Reuben and Luiz.
I love tita. At least Monique is beginning to warm up to me now.

Rock star in the house. JB tries to play a tune in his guitar. Monique attempts to do that as well.

Who's been naughty and nice? :-)

Mama Car fixes Ricah's (naturally curly) hair

Did you forget my gift? hehehe

When will my name be called? hehehe :-D

I hid Diego's gift. Nyahahahaa!!!!!

Huggable

Food galore!

Check out the names on the ring.

Pretty baby
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful celebration the way we did. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ang kayutyut (cute2)ng mga bata/your pamangkins.

    ReplyDelete