Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cajun

I've mentioned in one too many posts that Sweetie and I love to eat.  No, we love to gorge on just about anything that comes out of the kitchen.  (Whew!  Mental note to self:  start hitting the gym before it's too late!).  From appetizers to main courses to desserts...wow, in the one year I've been with Sweetie, I can not name the many different places we've been to during breakfasts, lunches, meriendas and dinners.

Anyway, this post is all about this American foodie outlet in SM Megamall we visited last Sunday, and we just loved it!  I still think about that special spaghetti and chicken combo in white sauce.  Sweetie and I have been to a couple of places, and sometimes we leave commenting that the food was too salty, or that it was bland, or that the servings was just not right, or that the food was exhorbitant and that the staff weren't friendly, and so on.  I am so glad that for Cajun, the food was fantastic, the service was excellent, the ambience was just right, and that the price was affordable considering that every food ordered is already good for 2-3 persons.  Great deal really.

Do try out Cajun.  It's worth your every hard-earned penny.  :-)


It's Cajun this time for a food tripping couple...
See?  It's affordable, isn't it?

I think the pictures do the store "injustice" because the food tastes 10X better than how the photos project them to be!
So yummy!

Fish coated with a kind of cheese I forgot...Fried and served with fries...my favorite!
Shrimp and prawns...

I just can't get enough of this.  Mouthwatering chicken pasta by Cajun....

No comments:

Post a Comment