Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Close Encounters with the Biting Kind

Very recently, I wrote about my dog show experience with Mr. M.  It was a beautiful bonding day capped with poses with mutts and several video shots, along with some long-range planning on what breed to buy for our someday family.

Will it be a Chow Chow?  Ah, but chows are too hairy and might trigger my skin allergies.  A Siberian husky, perhaps?  Ok, but they look scary, and my nephews and niece might refuse to pay me a visit when they see one in their auntie's house.  I also don't like doggies with black coats, so no no to German Shepherds or Dobermans

What about this?  Cute, cuddly Shar pei puppies!!!!

Cuties!

Cuddly too!!!

Up close and personal:  I think I've found our future pet!

 
Cutie babies ---- both of them  :)

Mr. M wants a big doggie like a Labrador or Golden Retriever, while I prefer the smaller ones.  I told him I want to get used to having a dog around the house first, then when I am fully adjusted, I'd say yes to a bigger canine companion.

But this I have to confess:  actually, I'm really scared of dogs.  Even now that I'm beginning to appreciate them, I still have second thoughts about having doggies in my house.  Here's why:




Photo Credits:  Photos 1 and 2, Photo 3 and Photo 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment