Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Convert

I'll have to "blame" Mr. M for this.

Constant conversations with Mr. M. about dogs suddenly proselytized me into the world of these wonderful four-legged creatures. I suddenly found myself wanting to have and cuddle cute little puppies! Too bad, because of my severe allergy to fur, dog / cat hair, dust, and other particles, not to mention the fact that none from this family would want a canine within our backyard, I just have to content myself with these pics :


Belat!!! Hehehehe

Can I have one of these?
Adorable white beauties

Hahahaha!!! This cutie gets a cameo appearance at a couple's engagement shoot
Awwww :-)

She looks fierce but still cute.

I want to bring you home!
Talk about getting kissed in the cheek!
Doggie plays with the baby.

Seryoso masyado

Nice wedding detail ---- a bride and groom pug (or bulldog?)

Are you sad?


I guess I'm happy to have been converted into a dog lover ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment